Public Notices

Archive: December, 2018
  • Submitting Permit Applications Electronically

    Permit applicants submitting files to the Corps' Portland District should contact their county Project Manager to send files larger than 10 megabytes (MB) due to the electronic file exchange website, SAFE AMRDEC, being inactive.
  • Emergency Permitting Application Procedures

    The Corps may process permit applications under emergency authorization procedures on a case-by-case basis.