To determine if your project needs a Section 408 review, please copy and paste the requested information below, complete with your project details, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your project impacts waters of the United States (including wetlands), you may also need a permit from our Regulatory office.
If both a Regulatory permit and Section 408 permission are required, the Regulatory permit cannot be issued, before or without, the Section 408 permission.
• Name (first/last)
• Mailing Address
• Phone number (555-555-5555)
• Applicant/Agent type (indicate one: consultant/state/county/city/port/diking district/internal USACE/private citizen/other)
• Applicant rep (indicate one: self/name of firm/government office)
• Location of proposed work (street/city/zip code/County)
• Latitude (in decimal degrees, i.e. 1.11)
• Longitude (in decimal degrees, i.e. 1.11)
• Google Maps link (Google Maps pin drop location via url)
• Describe the proposed project (be as detailed as possible)
• Is it a levee project?
If yes, what is the diking district's name and contact information?
Check the National Levee Database to find your diking district.
If the diking district is inactive, state "inactive."
• Have you contacted the diking district about your project?
• Have you contacted the Portland District Regulatory Office?
If yes, who is the Regulatory Project Manager?
• Current land ownership
• Section township range
• Work type (indicate one: new construction/maintenance/installation/dredging/environmental restoration/gravel mining)
• Other work type (if other work type, explain)
• Attach relevant documents such as plans and specifications to your email. If the attachments are too large to send via email, request an upload link by sending an email to email@example.com.