When visiting a Corps recreation location, follow these guidelines established by the CDC, Corps and the Oregon and Washington governors' offices:
• Masks are required inside federal facilities regardless of vaccination status. Use face masks when social distancing is not possible, inside buildings and where required.
• Anyone exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms shall not participate in public outdoor recreation activities.
• Public areas such as parks, trails, visitor centers, boat ramps, etc. may close if there is reason to believe an unsafe condition exists or social distancing practices are not being adhered to.
• Please take all trash home.
• Parking may be limited, but recreation users must park in designated spots.
• Always maintain a minimum six-foot social distance in all areas including trailhead and boat ramp locations.
• Do not gather in groups.
• Be considerate of other park visitors.
• Public restrooms are only as clean as the last user. Some restrooms may not be open. Hand sanitizing stations are not available at all restroom locations. Bring your own personal protective supplies including hand sanitizer, soap, water, face mask, disinfectant wipes, etc.
• Wear a personal floatation device (life vest) if you are recreating on the water. At this time, Corps life jacket loaner stations may not be available.
CDC Guidance for Wearing Masks