Locations included the list below are open.
Locations NOT included in the list below are closed.
All visitor centers, playgrounds and group picnic sites remain closed.
Visitors must comply with all park and vehicle rules and recreate responsibly by following safety guidelines to lessen the spread of COVID-19.
BONNEVILLE LOCK & DAM
• Fort Cascades, Wash.
• Hamilton Island, Wash.
• North Shore Recreation Area, Wash.
• Tanner Creek Recreation Area, Ore.
THE DALLES LOCK & DAM
• Avery Park, Wash. - Day-use only
• Celilo Park, Ore. - Boat ramp only, day-use only
• Hess Park, Wash. - DDay-use only
• North Shore Recreation Area, Wash. - Day-use only
• Rufus Landing, Ore. - Day-use only
• Spearfish Park, Wash.- Day-use only
• The Wall, Wash. - Day-use only
JOHN DAY LOCK & DAM
• Cliffs Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
• Giles French Park, Ore. - Day-use area only
• Lepage Park, Ore. - Boat ramp only (Park and bathroom are closed)*
• Plymouth Park, Wash. - Boat ramp only (Park and bathroom are closed)*
• Railroad Island Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
• Rock Creek Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
• Roosevelt Park, Wash. - Boat ramp only (Park and bathroom are closed)*
• Sundale Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
• Threemile Canyon Park, Ore. - Day-use area only
* Facilities closed at this location due to windstorm damage on May 30.
LOST CREEK LAKE
• Bridge Hole fishing access
• Catfish Cove picnic area
• Fire Glen Boat-In Campground - First come, first serve
• Four Corners Campground - First come, first serve
• Lewis Road Trailhead
• Lost Creek Trailhead
• McGregor Park (Day use open, playground area closed)
• McGregor Park boat ramp
• McGregor Park fishing access
• Medco A fishing access
• Peyton Bridge Trailhead
• Rivers Edge Park (No group use, playground area closed)
• Rivers Edge fishing access
• Spillway fishing access
• Takelma Park and boat ramp
• Big Butte Mike Trailhead
• William L. Jess Dam Recreation Area
• Cottage Grove Dam - Lakeside Park and boat ramp, Wilson Creek Park and boat ramp, Riverside Park, Shortridge Park, Pine Meadows Campground (Select sites available for reservation) and Primitive Campground (Reservations at Recreation.gov under the Pine Meadows listing)
• Dexter Dam - Orchard Park, Middle Fork boat launch and South Shore fishing access
• Dorena Dam - Bake Stewart Park, Harms Park and Schwarz Campground (Select sites available for reservation)
• Fall Creek Dam - Tufti Park
• Fern Ridge Dam - Jeans Park, Kirk Park, Royal Avenue Park and Shorelane Park
• Foster Dam - Andrew S. Wiley Park
• Green Peter Dam - Billings Park and Whitcomb Bridge Park (All boat-in camping is closed)
• Lookout Point Dam - Meridian Park (Park open, boat ramp closed due to low water level), Signal Point boat ramp and Ivan Oakes Campground (First come, first serve)
We ask the public follow these guidelines established by the Corps and the Oregon and Washington governors' offices:
• Anyone exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms shall not participate in outdoor recreation activities.
• We may need to close any public park, land, trail or boat ramp if there is reason to believe an unsafe condition exists or social distancing practices are not being adhered to.
• People must recreate locally: Do not travel farther than necessary and do not stay overnight to recreate.
• Parking may be limited, but recreation users must park in designated spots.
• Limit your recreation partners to only those who live within your household unit.
• Always maintain a minimum six-foot social distance from other people in all areas including trailhead and boat ramp locations.
• Utilize facial coverings in any situation where social distancing is not possible.
• Do not gather in groups.
• Be considerate of other park visitors. Public restrooms are only as clean as the last user. Where restrooms are available, they may not have hand sanitizing stations. Bring your own personal protective supplies including hand sanitizer, soap, water, face mask, disinfectant wipes, etc.
• Bring your own food and supplies when possible to help protect others in your community.
• Wear a personal floatation device (life vest) if you are recreating on the water. At this time, Corps life jacket loaner stations are not available in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.