All sites are only open for day-use.
Camping and overnight use is not permitted at this time, including boat-in camping.
All visitor centers, playgrounds and group picnic sites remain closed.
Visitors must comply with all park and vehicle rules and recreate responsibly by following safety guidelines to lessen the spread of COVID-19.
BONNEVILLE LOCK & DAM
Fort Cascades, Wash.
Hamilton Island, Wash.
North Shore Recreation Area, Wash.
Tanner Creek Recreation Area, Ore.
THE DALLES LOCK & DAM
Avery Park, Wash.
Celilo Park, Ore. - Boat ramp only
Hess Park, Wash.
North Shore Recreation Area, Wash.
Rufus Landing, Ore. - Day-use area
Spearfish Park, Wash.
The Wall, Wash. - Day-use area
JOHN DAY LOCK & DAM
Cliffs Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
Giles French Park, Ore. - Day-use area only
Lepage Park, Ore. - Boat ramp only (Park and bathroom are closed)*
Plymouth Park, Wash. - Boat ramp only (Park and bathroom are closed)*
Railroad Island Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
Rock Creek Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
Roosevelt Park, Wash.- Boat ramp only (Park and bathroom are closed)*
Sundale Park, Wash. - Day-use area only
Threemile Canyon Park, Ore. - Day-use area only
*Facilities closed at this location due to windstorm damage on May 30.
LOST CREEK LAKE
Bridge Hole fishing access
Catfish Cove picnic area
Lewis Road Trailhead
Lost Creek Trailhead
McGregor Park (Day use open, playground area closed)
McGregor Park boat ramp
McGregor Park fishing access
Medco A fishing access
Peyton Bridge Trailhead
Rivers Edge Park (No group use, playground area closed)
Rivers Edge fishing access
Spillway fishing access
Takelma Park and boat ramp
Big Butte Mike Trailhead
William L. Jess Dam Recreation Area
Cottage Grove Dam- Lakeside Park and boat ramp, Wilson Creek Park and boat ramp, Riverside Park, Shortridge Park
Dexter Dam - Orchard Park, Middle Fork boat launch, South Shore fishing access
Dorena Dam - Bake Stewart Park, Harms Park
Fall Creek Dam - Tufti Park
Fern Ridge Dam - Jeans Park, Kirk Park, Royal Avenue Park, Shorelane Park
Foster Dam - Andrew S. Wiley Park
Green Peter Dam - Billings Park, Whitcomb Bridge Park
Lookout Point Dam - Meridian Park & boat ramp, Signal Point boat ramp
We ask the public follow these guidelines established by the Corps and the Oregon and Washington governors' offices:
• Anyone exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms shall not participate in outdoor recreation activities.
• We may need to close any public park, land, trail or boat ramp if there is reason to believe an unsafe condition exists or social distancing practices are not being adhered to.
• People must recreate locally: Do not travel farther than necessary and do not stay overnight to recreate.
• Parking may be limited, but recreation users must park in designated spots.
• Limit your recreation partners to only those who live within your household unit.
• Always maintain a minimum six-foot social distance from other people in all areas including trailhead and boat ramp locations.
• Utilize facial coverings in any situation where social distancing is not possible.
• Do not gather in groups.
• Be considerate of other park visitors. Public restrooms are only as clean as the last user. Where restrooms are available, they may not have hand sanitizing stations. Bring your own personal protective supplies including hand sanitizer, soap, water, face mask, disinfectant wipes, etc.
• Bring your own food and supplies when possible to help protect others in your community.
• Wear a personal floatation device (life vest) if you are recreating on the water. At this time, Corps life jacket loaner stations are not available in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.